Chaos Server RUST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Server RUST

This is the Official forum used with the rust server CHAOS!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Chatbox

WHITELIST APP AND DETAILS!!
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:32 pm by Admin
This is the application to become white listed. Once you whitelist APP has been approved you will be invited to the STEAM group. ONCE we get a majority of users on the STEAM group page ther server will become whitelisted via STEAM GROUP.. This feature is thanks to the newest update from Facepunch.. This is an easy way for us to whitelist people and to keep our community controlled and keep it fun …

Comments: 1
Server will SOON be whitelisted here are the details!!
Whitelist Application!!! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm by Admin
To all members the CHAOS Server will be moving to a whitelist server sometime in the near future. This process will not start until we have enough registered users on this forum to make a decent player base.

Our reason behind this decision is to make a server that is a community not just another server full of random hackers.. Obviously it is gonna be awhile before steam and Facepunch have the …

Comments: 0
Server was down for approx 3 hrs due to DDOS
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:05 am by Admin
However the idiots that did it was unaware that this server is protected from such attacks Smile. We apologize for the downtime but the Server managers due need a little time to fix the DDOS and get us setup with new IP's etc... So again we apologize and its part of the nature of this beast that is RUST. cheers 

Chaos Server RAIDCALL
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 pm by Admin
We have a public raid call for anyone to use.. The admins and or Mods will be on that from time to time.

The raidcall is not mandatory to use but its a nice tool.
here is the website

www.raidcall.com

Fairly easy to use voice chat program.

TO JOIN OUR RAID CALL SEARCH 7913032 in the ID spot

Poll
Latest topics
» Durability of items
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm by s0soisl0l

» Unban app for a buddy
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 pm by s0soisl0l

» Hello Everyone!
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm by [KoS]FoXxX

» Why was My Admin Abuse Thread Deleted?
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 am by The_Reiper

» Mod Application (Z.E.R.O.)
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 pm by Z.E.R.O.

» Whitelist Application!!!
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 pm by Z.E.R.O.

» Whitelist Application
Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Senor_Gato

» White List APP
Whitelist Application!!! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:38 am by Dr. Snickz

» Whitelist Application
Whitelist Application!!! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:13 am by fliptyflop

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:40 am

Whitelist Application!!!

Go down 
+6
mybikegotstolen
xstealthkillx
Takegami
chrislh3000
mleong93
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Whitelist Application!!! Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 pm

This is the application to become white listed. Once you whitelist APP has been approved you will be invited to the STEAM group. ONCE we get a majority of users on the STEAM group page ther server will become whitelisted via STEAM GROUP.. This feature is thanks to the newest update from Facepunch.. This is an easy way for us to whitelist people and to keep our community controlled and keep it fun without the HACKERS...

Your application will be reviewed by the admins and we will accept the app based on your reason for joining and if you have vac bans or not. We will look at your friends list to see if you are friends with known hackers or vac ban people. People that have been playing on the server already and have GOOD standing with the community will be pre-approved.

Application

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Reason you want to play on server:
Why you like the server:
Do you have a VAC ban:

Post this APP in this thread only once! we will PM you when or if you have been accepted.

You will receive a friend request from CHAOSGOD and then be invited to our server STEAM group. that is how this whitelist process will work.. Once your in the STEAM group that means you are whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
https://rust-chaos.forumotion.com
mleong93

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Steam Name:gravis
Steam ID:coldfire1337
Reason you want to play on server: good community, no lag
Why you like the server: good community, competitive
Do you have a VAC ban: no
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Mleong93 you have been accepted. Thank you for your interest in CHAOS server. Once again the server will not go full whitelist until enough users are in the STEAM GROUP.
Back to top Go down
chrislh3000

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Steam Name:Sgt. GTFO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42317980

Reason you want to play on server: Good community, active admins, friends play on the server

Why you like the server:Good community, solid player base, admins are friendly and active

Do you have a VAC ban: No
Back to top Go down
Takegami

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Application

Steam Name: Takegami
Steam ID: Takegami311
Reason you want to play on server: So far good comunity, interesting groups that are active, as well as very active admins. all-around enjoyable server so far.
Why you like the server: Active admins, great up time, factions that keep it interesting. good community so far
Do you have a VAC ban: no. I am in good standing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 pm

SGT. GTFO and takegami you have been approved
Back to top Go down
xstealthkillx

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 am

Steam Name:xstealthkillx
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:77005772
Reason you want to play on server:been playing on it the last few days with my brother and we enjoyed it.
Why you like the server:not much lag, low amount of hackers, good community
Do you have a VAC ban:No
Back to top Go down
mybikegotstolen

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:23 am

Steam Name: [RGN]MyBikeGotstolen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:21980032
Reason you want to play on server: Cause I've been playing on it. Also they promised white list so I decided to stay.
Why you like the server: I like the people.
Do you have a VAC ban: NOPE.
Back to top Go down
summah

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Steam Name:Summah
Steam ID:0:0:83616872
Reason you want to play on server: This server is really a blast when it's not lagging. Made some friends and its always fun to try to kill rq members.
Why you like the server:the admin is actually present to ban hackers and set up cool pvp events like the bow and arrow ffa.
Do you have a VAC ban:i do not.
Back to top Go down
Haos

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Steam Name: Haos
Steam ID: 0:1:45039807
Reason you want to play on server: I've been playing on it for weeks
Why you like the server: Because I hate some people on it. I must have my revenge. And my friends play on it.
Back to top Go down
kijar88

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Steam ID: 76561198063510696
Reason you want to play on server: I play with 9 real life friends and we have such a fun time and admins are always on to help with problems/questions.
Why you like the server: Admins are great and not EVERYONE wants to kill you!
Back to top Go down
Z.E.R.O.

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Steam Name: Z.E.R.O.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21969498
Reason you want to play on server: I've played on this server for over one hundred hours and want to continue playing if the whitelist is greenlit.
Why you like the server: Very populated, and a decent community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application!!!   Whitelist Application!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application!!!
Page 1 of 1